5 Jan 2024
New! Young Adults’ Survey
Aged 12 to 25?
Living in the UK?
Do you or a sibling have a MEN or PPGL syndrome?
Make your voice heard!
This year, AMEND wants to hear from our younger UK community members aged 12-25 about how their or their sibling’s condition affects them (if at all!), and what they would like to see AMEND do for them by way of activities and resources over the coming months and years. To do this, we have designed two short surveys that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete:
- for ages 18 to 25 (who can access the survey immediately), and
- for ages 12-17 (who require parental permission to access the survey).
Young adults do not have to be a member of AMEND themselves to be able to take part. If you are a parent of a child aged 12-25, then feel free to share this email with them. Please note, however, that we will need your permission for those aged 12 to 17 to complete the survey due to UK Child Protection Regulations.
Please follow the appropriate links and instructions below. Thank you!
Survey Link for Young Adults Aged 18-25 years
Instructions for those aged 12-17 for whom parental permission is required by UK Child Protection Law:
- A copy of the survey questions is provided for parental information. Click here to download the PDF
If you are happy for your child(ren) aged 12-17 to complete the survey, please give us your permission by clicking here
- The link to the survey will be revealed at the end of the permission questionnaire (providing you give permission).
- Please help your child(ren) to access the survey if necessary, but let them complete as much of it as possible themselves in private.
- The survey will not ask for their name or contact details, and all data is given and used anonymously.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact AMEND at firstname.lastname@example.org.