AMEND values all our volunteers enormously and provides training and resources where appropriate, as well as present an annual Volunteer of the Year Award. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with AMEND, some of which are listed below. If you have specific skills which you think we may find useful in any way, please do just let us know!
- Trustees (overseeing the appropriate management of the charity)
- Regional Volunteers (providing opportunities for members to meet locally for peer support)
- Community Advisory Groups (providing patient perspectives to researchers, clinical trial design and our own projects)
- Website & IT Committee members (to help us maintain and develop our web and social media presence)
- Student Work Experience Placements / Internships
Please click on the links above to learn more, or contact Jo Grey to discuss any of these opportunities.