5 Nov 2020
2021 Project to Educate GPs
We are excited to let you know that our focus for 2021 will be on developing resources for GPs and other primary care health workers. Our members have been asking for us to do this for some time now and we are therefore launching a Christmas fundraising campaign to help fund this.
AMEND’s Primary Care Rare Endocrine Tumours & Syndromes (RETS) Toolkit aims to:
- Improve time to diagnosis in rare endocrine tumours and syndromes
- Improve management of patients with rare endocrine tumours and syndromes in primary care
- Improve communication between primary and tertiary care in the management of patients with rare endocrine tumours and syndromes.
Components of the project that we will be aiming to develop are:
- Care Pathway Toolkit (for primary care health professionals caring for those already diagnosed)
- Red Flag Resources (to raise awareness of signs and symptoms to aid earlier diagnosis)
- Online Learning Resources for primary care health professionals
We hope that you’re as excited as we are about this project. If you can help by donating £5 during December, we would be very grateful.
Text AMEND to 70470 to donate £5
Other donation methods can be found here. (Please ensure that you reference ‘Christmas Campaign’)