Get on your bike – or scooter, skateboard, tandem, penny farthing, trike, unicycle – and join the free My Prudential RideLondon event to help save the UK’s charities on 15-16 August 2020.
The eighth edition of Prudential RideLondon was due to take place on 15 and 16 August 2020, and while the festival can’t go ahead as planned, we want to keep the wheels moving and celebrate the event weekend by encouraging people to get on their bikes – or any other non-motorised wheeled transport! – and help save the UK’s charities in the process.
There are four My Prudential RideLondon challenges to choose from:
- 19 – My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19 (cycle only) is a 19-mile ride for modest riders in search of a challenge.
- 46 – My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 (cycle only) is a 46-mile ride for riders who want to push the boundaries.
- 100 – My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 (cycle only) is a 100-mile ride for riders who want to go all-out.
- Freecycle – My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle is for cyclists and riders of other non-motorised wheels who want to set their own distance of 1km or more.
As simple as 1,2,3
- If you are interested please go to myridelondon.co.uk
- Where you can select an event and register for it
- And then you can easily create a fundraising page for AMEND
My Prudential RideLondon is your chance to take part in the world’s greatest free festival of cycling. Whatever your age or ability, you can join in – wherever you live in the UK and with whoever you like – family, friends or by yourself.
It’s your ride, your way, for the charity of your choice!